Being a third Party distribution service provider, Bridgewater Logistics currently provides Transportation Services on a Full Truck Load (FTL) basis throughout South Africa and our neighboring countries.
Full Truck Load or Direct/Dedicated Load may refer to one of two things:
- You have enough goods to fill a full truck road, or
- You have a partial load but prefer a dedicated truck to transport your goods.
Direct Load or Full Truck Load is chosen when have a minimum of ten or more pallets that need to be transported or when they are transporting high risk materials or even when there are certain time constraints that are prevalent.
Advantages of Full Truck Load or Direct Load:
- Full Truck Load is the best way to transport large shipments.
- Direct Load is particularly ideal for high risk or delicate freight shipments.
- The shipment remains in a single truck from the point of departure to the arrival point
- Direct Load is great for high consumer demand.
When selecting to ship a truckload or less than truckload you will, need to consider the following: the size of your shipment, how fast you need it delivered, and/or how delicate your shipment is (is it easily damaged? Or is it temperature sensitive?) If the shipment is large, fragile, and it needs to reach a destination quickly, then FTL is the way to go. We offer competitive rates, consistent and reliable services with flexibility which all add up to one thing: a seamless experience for our customers!